How to Make The BEST Keto Chocolate Cake
Low Carb Chocolate Cake with chocolate frosting. It is perfect for your next weekend or picnic.
keto Chocolate Cake Almond Flour
Keto Chocolate Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Put the milk and one teaspoon apple cider vinegar in a cup, and set it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to another bowl.
- Add the oil, eggs, and vanilla to the milk-stir it well, and add it to the almond flour and cocoa bowl. Mix the mixture well and put it in a cake mold or tray.
- Put the pan in the oven for 25–30 minutes at 350°F (177°C) degrees. After 30 minutes, open the oven door a little, leave it open for 3-5 minutes, and take it out afterward.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes. Flip it on a wire rack and let cool completely before you slice it
keto cake, keto chocolate cake