7-day – Keto Diet Plan
Around these days two years ago between October and December, I was watching YouTube videos looking for something to make me feel good after getting my lunch or dinner rather than full and bloated. I came across Dr.Berg’s video talking about the advantages of the keto diet. His words made sense to me, and especially more after I did my own research about the keto diet. I then ran to my husband telling him that I found it, the eating lifestyle that works for me, because I have tried many kinds of diets like fat-free or counting calories over the years.
I then began to change my shopping list and added a Keto diet menu, which I will try to share with you. Not only that, I started to change my eating habits like eating pasta and bread because I used to bale homemade whole wheat bread and French baguette to eat them with some butter. I stopped doing so because I used to always feel so sleepy and tired after eating them for breakfast or lunch.
I started to make my homemade low-carb and keto bread, homemade keto jam, and a lot more Keto recipes. I also started my Instagram account to keep myself motivated, and I constantly post new recipes and tips for those who are trying to get on a Keto diet!
After a a few months, I finally reached the weight I wanted. Although I got to the weight I wanted, I stayed on low-carb diet. At this point it became a lifestyle not just a diet. I no longer feel bloated and heavy after my meals, I rather feel good and satisfied.
7-day keto Plan
How to make easy keto Greek Yogurt With Chia
- Soak some chia seeds with twice the amount of keto milk or half and half. The amount of milk should always be either double or even more than double the amount of chia. Keep stirring.
- After two minutes, mix once more then add yogurt to the mixture (amount according to preference) and stir.
- Cut up some berries and add on top of the pudding, then let chill in the fridge for a few hours.
- Then take out and enjoy for breakfast or a snack!
- Chia Seeds
- Avocado or Olive Oil
- Cheese crisps
- Matcha Tea
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Unsweetened Cacao powder
- Cacao butter
- Flax seeds
- sugar substitute
- Vanilla Extract
- Coffee Beans
- Heavy Cream
- Shredded Coconut – Unsweetened
- Cauliflower Rice
- Green Leaves
- Greek yogurt