How to Make Amazing Keto Bread Rolls bread rolls
keto bread rolls
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 5 tsp Ground Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 tsp Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Egg whites
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 cup Room temperature water
- Add the almond in a clean and dry bowl.
- Add salt and nutritional yeast.
- Add the Psyllium Husk powder.
- Add three egg whites and mix well
- Add the baking powder and the vinegar
- Add room temperature water
- Shape the dough in balls, it is not important to shape them perfectly
- Sprinkle the white and black sesame seeds
- Lightly press on the balls
- Put in a 350F preheated oven for 70 minutes
- Let them cool down completely
- You can then fill them with cheese and greens and they are ready to serve!
More Keto Recipes
Being on a keto diet not only means sticking to carb-free meals but it also means avoiding all the guilty snacks. Here is how to make your keto snacks Cheese crackers.
This is the best low carb bread that I have ever made. This bread has almost only two main ingredients which are Vital Wheat Gluten and Almond Flour.