Perfect Low Carb Keto Pancakes
Delicious Keto Pancakes using Almond and Coconut flour. Their Taste is just Good as regular Flour Pancake. A good simple pancake could be everything you need to start your day right. Itʼs also a bonus to know how to make light-weight Keto pancakes.
The first step will be to add all the ingredients except the baking powder to the blender, then give them a quick blend. When it comes to the sugar substitute, add as much as you prefer in your mix. The next step will be to add the baking powder and continue blending. Do not forget the baking powder, because it really does give the pancake a beautiful rise that would not be present without it.
Now get a pan, bring it on heat and add a tiny piece of butter and make sure to spread it evenly on the pan, then carefully add a spoonful of your batter to the pan in the middle while on medium heat. As you pour your batter, try to fix its shape with the back of your spoon or spatula to get the circled pancake shape.
Let it cook on medium to high heat for 1-2 minutes, and once you see the bottom side of the pancake get a brown golden color, immediately low the heat down for one to two more minutes.
Flip the pancake until the browning color gets to the other side. The total time should be 3-4 minutes for each pancake. Repeat the same process with the rest of your batter.
Pancakes are best eaten fresh and hot, topped with a piece of butter on top and some unsweetened maple syrup to perfectly finish them up. If you want to store the pancakes for later, place them in a plate and tightly cover them with a saran wrap, and store them in the fridge. Then when itʼs time to serve the pancakes, warm them up in the microwave for 30-40 seconds, and they are ready to be devoured!
- Nonstick frying pan
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1.6 ounce Almond flour 45 gm
- 1/4 tsp Chickpea flour
- 2 Eggs room temp
- 1 tbsp Softened Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Sugar Substitute
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 7 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Add all ingredients except the baking powder to a blender.
- Once all ingredients are well mixed, pause the blender, add the baking powder, and continue blending.
- Get a pan and put it on medium heat and add a small piece of butter and evenly spread it out on the pan.
- Carefully add a spoonful of the pancake mix to the pan on medium to high heat. As you do this step, do your best to place the mix in the middle of the pan, having it in a circle shape.
- Give each side 1-2 minutes, and keep an eye on the pancake. Once one side starts getting that golden brown color, flip it to the other side for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the batter.
- Stack your pancakes, and top with them with a piece of butter and unsweetened maple syrup, and enjoy!